What a nice weekend this has been .. a good mix of lounging, fun and tidying up (aka being productive around the house). Having a good balance of activities always makes me feel the best .. like I’m doing something right.
Here are my favorite web finds from the past week:
- A new way (to me) to wear an infinity scarf
- One of my favorite food bloggers swears by these sponges. I think I have to give them a try.
- Have you ever been able to frost a cake smoothly? Yeah .. me neither. This tutorial might help with that.
- Confession: I love corn dogs and I don’t care how bad they are for me. And I need to try this corn dog muffin recipe ASAP!
- I need to learn how to make a bun look like this. It’s so pretty .. right?
- Jessica is back at it this year with her homemade Halloween costumes. This lady is AMAZING.
*photo by Chad .. taken in Montmartre