This morning really felt like fall weather .. a cool 50 degrees, which is just perfect for a morning walk with Dexter .. and the leaves are just so many beautiful colors now. I almost talked myself into a shorter walk this morning, but then thought better of it and am so glad I didn’t. Being outside just helps my mood and I think my morning walks with the pup really help set the tone for my day.
Here are some of my favorite things from the web this week:
- I think that making this cake would make me very happy.
- I hope the Mint Julep in Cambridge is carrying these skull earrings.
- I’m becoming a bit obsessed with ornamental hair pieces. They’re just so romantic and perfect.
- I knew my love for bar soap would be in vogue again.
- Wouldn’t this make the most perfect New Year’s Eve dress?
- A real life anime girl. Kinda.
One more thing! If you’re looking for a fun movie to watch, you should check out Tonight You’re Mine. It’s fun and sweet and made me desperately want to attend another multi-day music festival.