This is the first weekend in a while that I haven’t had to work or a Monday deadline looming over me. What a nice feeling! I’ve been enjoying my time properly by romping outside with the pup and lazying on the couch watching movies. Yesterday I watched Hachi: A Dog’s Tale. Okay - don’t judge, but I really liked it. It is such a sweet movie and, of course, had me bawling. Anyone who has a dog or just loves dogs will get this film. I couldn’t help but cuddle up with Dexter while watching it.
Here are some of my favorite things from around this web this week:
- This post from La Tartine Gourmande has me super excited for fall.
- Can someone make me these embroidered fox slippers - puhlease!
- How cool is this book sculpture?
- If you love dogs, you’ll love these photos. I did.
- I’ll be the first in line when these GPS shoes hit the shelves.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo