While I’m in NYC, I definitely plan on visiting a few (or more than a few) museums. My first was the Museum at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology). Right now they have a great exhibition of the school’s/museum’s collection from its fashion archives. And in the school’s building right next to the museum is a display of winning entries from its Barbie fashion contest. I absolutely loved it! If you’re in town, you must stop by and see it.
Here are some of my favorite finds from the week:
- Talyor Swift’s Guide to Love in 5 Clicks
- This hot air balloon mobile kind of gave me baby fever.
- I have to do this - light bulb vases.
- I’m loving this LBD.
- Did you know that Free People has a blog? I love this collage post.
- I love that Elsie veggie stamped a scarf with celery.