Hi, everyone! Weekly Web Favorites is back! Hooray!
What a strange week this has been. First, Chad is off to NYC for work. And that adjustment for me, being home without him, has been harder than I thought it would be. Then I get an assignment to cover a search crew digging for a missing body. Much more on that later! And finally - my cousin Nadia is now moved into Boston! I had dinner with her and my Aunt Trish (Nadia’s mom) last night and I’m so thrilled to have family living nearby.
Here are some of my faves from the web this week. Enjoy!
- You all know how much I love an easy and fun updo. This summertime twist from the ladies over at A Beautiful Mess is my new favorite!
- This is probably the most thoughtful birthday gift ever.
- Manjars photography cookies are just amazing.
- Have you heard of the Tutu Project? What a creative way to support women with breast cancer.
- And finally - this is my favorite find this week - the invisible bike helmet! You have to watch this video of these two women’s creation.
I hope you’re having a great weekend! xoxoxo