I head out very soon for everything wedding and couldn’t be more excited. This past week has been full of wedding prep - list making, shopping and packing. But I’ve also been following a friend’s advice to make sure I still have fun doing non-wedding things during the craziness of the last couple of weeks that lead up to the big day. So, in addition to a pretty busy work week, I also saw Magic Mike (really fun), went to a Revs game and attended a little “you’re getting married” party thrown by Chad’s coworkers - more on that later.
Here are some of my favorite things from the web this last week.
- Plasterdoll.com - Trust me. This site is so fun.
- I think this is my most favorite New Yorker cover ever.
- Shipping containers converted into a coffee shop. Pretty cool.
- London themed cupcakes.
- This looks like my happy spot.
- I sort of love this antler hair piece.
- This is my dream mobile home come true.
- I know this giant banana split was intended for a kids’ party, but I’m thinking this needs to be done for my book club’s August extravaganza. (Don’t worry, Emily. We’ll have a dairy free section with sorbet or coconut milk ice cream for you!)
*This is going to be the last weekly web favorites post until after the honeymoon.