While on the beach in New Hampshire last weekend, I couldn’t resist picking up this branch and pretending like I was a great and noble woodland creature with my own set of antlers. Doing that actually made me think it might be fun to make some sort of crazy, outlandish headdress.
Here are my favorite web finds of the week:
- I just love this gift idea. Maybe I can do something like this for Emma’s next birthday.
- I love the idea of keeping an art journal.
- Although I could NEVER live in a space this small, I love this garage mini house.
- Pancake Truffles? Yes, please!
- I will be making these for myself for Valentine’s Day.
- One of my favorite Cambridge shopping spots, The Garment District, has the cutest Valentine’s Day fashion spread.
- Is anyone else crazy about restaurant style salsa? I need to try this recipe so I can have it at home ALL THE TIME.
- Fun with clothes pins! The kissing one is my favorite.
- This lined paper tee is now a DIY project on my to-do list.
- I attempted to do one of these cat eyes this weekend. Not sure how successful I was.
Does anyone have fun plans for the Superbowl tonight? Chad and I are staying in. I’m going to make some pizza and attempt to make a dairy free version of our favorite 7-layer dip. I’ll let you know how it turns out!